Ninja Birthday Parties
An Experience To Remember!
- Parties may be scheduled during a private time at an additional cost (Saturday and Sunday at 5 pm). Otherwise, they will be held during open gym.
- For children turning ages 7 and up.
Includes 10-20 participating guests – birthday child not included in count.
- Party host will guide the group through side by side races and other obstacle courses for half an hour. Guests then have 1 hour total of open gym time to play on size appropriate obstacles as they like.
- Use of our dedicated party room for cupcakes, gift opening, etc.
- Please provide your own decorations if desired
We provide all tableware: plates, cups, napkins, utensils, and tablecloths. Party assistant will set up the room and assist in any way you need during the party.
- Included in the party package are invitations, wristbands, and a mystery prize card for all participants.
- Each participant must fill out a waiver before taking part in the activities. Waiver link provided to party parent.
Times available weekends and some weekdays.
PRIVATE PARTY TIMES: Private party rental times are available: just your group is allowed in the gym! Saturday/Sunday at 5 pm. Private times are an additional $75.
“Had my son’s birthday party here – absolutely awesome. All the kids had a blast. The staff was so friendly and helpful too. The birthday boy rated it “The best birthday EVER.” I would highly recommend it!” – Michele
Kids love it
Ninja Warrior Birthday Parties
what They're Saying
We went to a birthday party here and then decided to sign my seven year old up for classes and he loves it. We've been going here almost a year now and we couldn't be happier.
The coaches are so helpful and encouraging. The motivation and push I need during the exercising is outstanding.
We came for an open gym slot and it was super easy to make reservations online and sign the waiver!
There were many obstacle courses that you can do and it is divided into the "kids" section and "adult" section, but it is by no means "easy." Things are just shorter and closer in the kids section so it's a good place to warm up and take it easy while learning the foundations/ basics so you won't hurt yourself.
2 hours passed by very quick lol. We spent most of our time practicing on the warped walls, pushing to ones that are taller as we get comfortable with it.
Since I've been wanting to get a little better at obstacle courses, I decided to check out a gym designed just for that. Apparently, some of the customers/staff here have been shown on America's Ninja Warrior! Definitely adds to their credibility. Also, from their ONE session solely on how to control your balance, helped with an obstacle I had today at a race. I was able to walk across a beam without falling into the water. Honestly, their training works and I hope to learn more before my next race in August.