About Open Gym
Open gym is back! Currently we are only offering public open gym limited times on the weekend. Due to staffing shortages, open gym may be cancelled at any time. Please check the online registration portal for accurate open gym sessions. Class students and Ninja Team can still utilize open gym before/after their class.
Open Gym Hours:
- Monday – Thursday 2-6 pm (All Ages)
- Thursday 6-9pm (Ages 13+ Only)
- Friday 2-8pm (All Ages)
- Saturday & Sunday 11 am-5 pm (All Ages)
Hours may vary. Check the calendar and register online using the button at the top of the page!
Rules & Restrictions
- Open gym is held in 2-hour sessions on weekends and weekdays. You can find all dates and times on the calendar below. (Choose ‘Open Gym’ from the calendar drop down menu)
- Weekday attendance is capped at a smaller number to accommodate for class students.
- Cleaning of obstacles and common areas is conducted regularly
Regular open gym is for kids and adults ages 5 & up. This rule is for the safety of all our guests! Especially when the gym is busy and crowded, it is easy for the younger children to wander and get hurt.
- Also, all of our obstacles were built with that age in mind, so there is not much for smaller and younger children to do. Younger children are allowed in the building to watch – please keep them in the viewing area and out of the obstacles.
Sneakers are REQUIRED to play on the obstacles. NO socks, boots, or flip flops allowed.
- Your first visit we require everyone goes through our intake process – a staff member will show you around the gym, go over all rules, show you some obstacles, and go over where you can and cannot go in the gym.
A waiver is required from every participant
- There is always staff on the floor to watch for safety, give tips, and cheer you on. Don’t be afraid to ask questions – we are here to help!
1 time drop in
- Get a one time pass to visit the biggest Ninja Warrior Gym in all of New England
10 visit punchcard
Share it with family members
Unlimited Open Gym Membership
Starts at $89/month
Includes UNLIMITED open gym visits! join us seven days a week to work on your ninja skills!
The Biggest & Best Ninja Warrior Gym in New England
“I love their open Gym program. We travel from CT for it! The kids have so much fun!”
what They're Saying
We went to a birthday party here and then decided to sign my seven year old up for classes and he loves it. We've been going here almost a year now and we couldn't be happier.
The coaches are so helpful and encouraging. The motivation and push I need during the exercising is outstanding.
We came for an open gym slot and it was super easy to make reservations online and sign the waiver!
There were many obstacle courses that you can do and it is divided into the "kids" section and "adult" section, but it is by no means "easy." Things are just shorter and closer in the kids section so it's a good place to warm up and take it easy while learning the foundations/ basics so you won't hurt yourself.
2 hours passed by very quick lol. We spent most of our time practicing on the warped walls, pushing to ones that are taller as we get comfortable with it.
Since I've been wanting to get a little better at obstacle courses, I decided to check out a gym designed just for that. Apparently, some of the customers/staff here have been shown on America's Ninja Warrior! Definitely adds to their credibility. Also, from their ONE session solely on how to control your balance, helped with an obstacle I had today at a race. I was able to walk across a beam without falling into the water. Honestly, their training works and I hope to learn more before my next race in August.