We are hiring! Ultimate Obstacles is looking for driven team members that want to help others Get Over It as much as we do.
Check out the job openings and descriptions below to see if something fits you. Upload your resume using the form below, and tell us why YOU should work for Ultimate Obstacles!
We Are Hiring
Adult Group Fitness Coach
- 6-18 hours per week
- $16-$20 per hour (dependent upon experience)
- Lead adult group fitness classes with a diverse population
- Program classes that are safe for the participants and provide movement modifications
- Instructing participants to use the fitness equipment properly
- Additional responsibilities in the obstacle areas of the gym as a Floor Supervisor
- Take photos and videos of classes to share on social media and use for the website
- National certification or specific sport/discipline preferred (ACSM, ACE, Spartan SGX, SFG Kettlebell, etc.)
- Prior experience teaching/leading group classes
- Knowledgeable in techniques and dynamics of Group Fitness
- Excellent knowledge of how to use gym equipment properly and train clients accordingly
- Knowledge of obstacle sports such as obstacle course racing (OCR) and Ninja Warrior preferred
- Time management and organizational skills
- Must be reliable and dependable
Outgoing and friendly personality
First Aid/CPR certified
- Connect with the members more personally to help them achieve their goals
- Make the class inviting for anyone regardless of their fitness level, age, sex, or race
- Communicate ideas and suggestions to the Program Director on ways to improve and add to the program
Looking to get in shape like a Ninja Warrior? Well, look no further than our certified Ninja Warrior Trainers! Our Trainers are certified personal trainers and ninja warrior experts who can help you achieve your fitness goals.
Whether you’re looking to improve your strength, agility, or endurance, our Ninja Warrior Trainers can tailor a workout plan that’s perfect for you. And, because they’re certified personal trainers, they can also help you with your nutrition and overall fitness goals.
So if you’re looking to get in shape like a Ninja Warrior, be sure to check out our certified Ninja Warrior Trainers!
Sport & Nutrition
Do you want to learn how to eat like a ninja and power your body like a warrior? If so, then you need to talk to our personal trainers! They can give you some great nutritional advice that will help you reach your fitness goals.
Sports nutrition is important for everyone, whether you are a professional athlete or just trying to stay in shape. Our personal trainers can help you create a meal plan that is tailored to your specific needs. They can also give you guidance on what supplements to take and how to use them effectively.
If you are serious about getting in shape, then we highly recommend talking to one of our personal trainers. They will be able to help you reach your goals and improve your overall health.
Ninja Specific Skills
Looking to become a bona fide ninja warrior? Then you’ll need to train like one! And that means practicing all the essential skills, including balance, traversing, swinging, climbing, jumping, footwork, grip, rolling and vaulting.
With our Ninja Warrior Skills Training program, you’ll learn all of these techniques and more. Ideal for beginners and experienced ninjas alike, our program is designed to help you take your skills to the next level. So whether you’re looking to compete in ninja competitions or simply want to be prepared for anything life throws your way, this is the perfect training for you!
what They're Saying
We went to a birthday party here and then decided to sign my seven year old up for classes and he loves it. We've been going here almost a year now and we couldn't be happier.
The coaches are so helpful and encouraging. The motivation and push I need during the exercising is outstanding.
We came for an open gym slot and it was super easy to make reservations online and sign the waiver!
There were many obstacle courses that you can do and it is divided into the "kids" section and "adult" section, but it is by no means "easy." Things are just shorter and closer in the kids section so it's a good place to warm up and take it easy while learning the foundations/ basics so you won't hurt yourself.
2 hours passed by very quick lol. We spent most of our time practicing on the warped walls, pushing to ones that are taller as we get comfortable with it.
Since I've been wanting to get a little better at obstacle courses, I decided to check out a gym designed just for that. Apparently, some of the customers/staff here have been shown on America's Ninja Warrior! Definitely adds to their credibility. Also, from their ONE session solely on how to control your balance, helped with an obstacle I had today at a race. I was able to walk across a beam without falling into the water. Honestly, their training works and I hope to learn more before my next race in August.